The conduct of a regularly market research is essential in order to remain successful in winning and retaining customers. MSR performs a wide variety of market researches. Some examples of these researches are:
- Measurement of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Determination of market potential among new markets
- Mapping of customer behaviour
- Benchmark of own performance against the market competition
- Measuring the company’s image, brand awareness and brand preference
- Together with the customer the research hypothesis is drawn and the target group is determined
- MSR transforms this information into a questionnaire and determines the appropriate sample in relation to the specific study population
- Depending on the purpose of the study a qualitative, quantitative, or combined analysis is chosen.
- MSR has state of the art software for online research, data analysis and reporting, and since 2007 it has its own specialized international call centre for telephone surveys
- Qualitative research is conducted in specially equipped research facilities
- Quantitative international research is done directly from the Netherlands.
Qualitative international research is conducted in cooperation with our international sister companies or via our partners.
- Besides the research the report includes detailed recommendations and actions
- In one or more workshops these results are translated into concrete changes in the (market) strategy and transformed in an action plan for the short and longer term
MSR regularly conducts market research for several clients at once. This provides:
- Substantial cost synergies: large-scale study at low cost
- Comprehensive benchmarking opportunities
- Direct access to inaccessible study populations. For example: customers and prospects of competitors, which are otherwise only accessible at very high costs